Men In Black Removals
Over the last ten years, we’ve maintained our commitment to the highest quality removals service and continue to do so. When we arrive, you’ll know it’s us. Our team come dressed in our special MIB uniforms, ready to perform!
Our approach begins with real care, a genuine aim to please and a keen ear. We know your belongings are precious, so our removalists treat everything accordingly.
To further ensure the safety of your belongings, everything is transported in our clean, modern, top of the line removals trucks. Our fleet is fully insured and with it comes our state of the art dollies, trolleys, removalist pads and power tools.
The goal is to ensure the safe, secure and efficient move of all your valuables. Everything gets moved, without a scratch. We want to see you smiling at the end of the day. Always.
How much do removalists charge per hour? The cost of your move will depend on:
- The number of items that you have.
- Travel distance between your old place and the new place.
- Number of removalists assigned to the move.
- If you have any heavy or oversized items like a piano or a pool table, which take more time and men to load onto the truck.
- If you have delicate items such as art and antiques.
- if you need help pre-packing your belongings or not. Eventually we can add way more.
- parking arrangements & building access / how packed and prepared your items are for transport.
Our removalists quote in Sydney believes in ‘no hidden costs’ offering a premium removalists services in Sydney with fully equipped trucks inclusive of - dolly's, trolley's, furniture blankets, heavy duty elastics, power tool kits and plastic wrap all within our removals costs. We don’t charge you for travel to and from the depot, just a flat call out fee.
|Van/Ute (5-7 Cm3)||2 Men & 4.5T Truck (20 Cm3)||3 Men & 6.5T Truck (30 Cm3)||3 Men & 10T Truck (45 Cm3)||3 Men + 14T Truck(65 Cm3)|
|Weekdays||$80/hr for one man||Starts at $130/hr||Starts at $180/hr||Starts at $200/hr||Starts at $200/hr|
|Weekends||$100/hr for one man||Starts at $150/hr||Starts at $200/hr||Starts at $220/hr||Starts at $220/hr|
*All prices are excluding GST
1 Man $70/hr for Weekdays
2 Men $120/hr for Weekdays
1 Man $90/hr for Weekends
2 Men $140/hr for Weekends
|5-7 Cm3 Capacity|
2 Men & 4.5T Truck
|20 Cm3 Capacity|
|4.5 Tonne Truck|
3 Men & 6.5T Truck
|30 Cm3 Capacity|
|6.5 Tonne Truck|
Removalist In Engadine
Finding a removal service tends to be an uphill battle regardless of the specificities. One should look for a service provider that promises good care of their goods while also completing the intended tasks in time. With MIB Removals, you get exactly that.
With over a decade of experience in the industry, MIB Removals are one of the finest removalist services in the Engadine area. We prioritize relocating our customer’s goods in the best conditions possible. For doing so, we send our team who carefully package your goods and load them on our top-of-the-line removal trucks. But what makes us the best choice among all is our fast service. We ensure that your relocation is completed rapidly so you can resume your endeavours without any hold-up. Here is a little more information about us for you to make a more conscious decision:
What we provide
- House Removals: Residential relocation is quite common among Australians. And since you are likely to ship out a multitude of your personal belongings, you would want to go with a removalist who is reliable. MIB Removals can provide you with safe relocation services all across the Engadine area.
- Office Removals & Installation: Unlike house removals, office removals are quite tricky. Regardless of the field of business, it is likely that you own a set of computers and some furniture. These require cautious dismantling and reassembling. At MIB Removals, we specialize in assisting businesses to shift their offices without any worry.
- Rubbish removal: With consumerism increasing at a rapid pace, clutter collection is at an all-time high in the world. Though it is ideal if one can declutter their homes themselves, hiring a professional removal company such as us is a good choice as well.
- Storage: It is a basic human trait to possess more belongings than perhaps required and Australians are no different. Most of us find ourselves in a situation where there is a blatant lack of space to fit items at our homes/offices. If you also are in a similar boat, you can consider MIB Removals’ storage services.
Why choose us
As we mentioned above, choosing a removal service in Engadine can be a tough ask. But thanks to our cutting-edge approach and experience, we at MIB removals have managed to make a good name for ourselves. Here is why you should be choosing us for your removal endeavours:
- Our approach: At MIB Removals, we believe in customer satisfaction. What makes us the best removalists in Engadine is the fact that our team dressed in black is trained to treat our customers’ goods as if they were their own personal belongings. With this approach, we ensure safe removal. Furthermore, they are also equipped with the best relocation tools available in the industry today. Therefore, our customers not only get their goods delivered safe and sound but also get them swiftly.
- Easy to access: If you are looking for the top removalist in Engadine, you’d want a service provider that is easy to find given the radius of the area. MIB Removals provides you with multiple connectivity options such as E-Mail, website bookings, and much more. If you’d like to connect via phone, you just need to dial 1300 061 658 and tell us about what you are looking for. Our team shall assist you with the pricing immediately.
- Versatility: Unlike most removalists in Australia, we are not merely tied to a specific type of removal service. Being a decade old, we have built up our ranks specializing in various fields such as house relocation, office relocation, and installation, garbage removal, etc. We also cover an ample amount of radius of Australia which makes us one of the top considerations for all.