Workstation Installation Services
Office Desk & Workstation Installation Services in Sydney
We’ve seen a lot of offices. The good, the bad, the ugly. What the bad and ugly have in common is a lack of order and functionality.Plastic desks that sit in the middle of the office. Phone lines taped to the floor. Computer cables hanging everywhere.They’re not only unprofessional in appearance, they’re uncomfortable to work in and potentially dangerous too. Those wires are ready to trip someone up.Does this sound like an office you work in? Do you feel ready to have proper office workstations installed?The MIB team is ready to help.Need workstation installation services now? Call us on 1300 061 658 or contact us for a quote.
The workstation installation process
Every office is different and so is every workstation setup.
This is why every installation project we execute begins with analysis of site requirements and thorough planning.
Our workstation teams will :
- Identify staging areas for workstation construction and installation.
- Take the appropriate measures to protect your office space from any construction damage.
- Define all the routes for removal of garbage to ensure your office is clean and tidy at the end of the project.
To maintain transparency during the process, we keep all channels of communication clear and open. Every member of our workstation installation crew through to your account and project managers will always know what’s going on.
It doesn’t matter if you’re having us install one workstation or thousands. You get:
- Office workstation installation drawings: so you know what the final setup will look like.
- Office workstation specifications: so you’re comfortable we’ve worked out the technicalities of each and every installation.
- Office site analysis: so you know your office location won’t be damaged and all garbage will be removed.
- Delivery schedules: so you’re certain when we’ll start and finish.
What’s most important to us is your satisfaction and your confidence.
Workstation modifications and relocations
Already have workstations setup, but employees still aren’t happy? Need to bring multiple workstations together because teams are expanding?
Our workstation experts will come to your office and modify your workstations as you please.
We’ll reconfigure your office environment so it looks professional but also functional. Your employees will be able to work comfortably and be even more productive.
If you’re moving from one office location to another, let us know and our team will come around to dismantle your workstations and reinstall them at your new office.
You can count on us to work fast but safely. We always aim for minimum disruptions to your business.
Ready for a more professional, functional office?
We’d love to chat. Our workstation installation crew is ready to help you.
- Friendly customer service: we’ll speak to your building manager for you. We’ll sort out access to building keys, exclusive use of lifts and sufficient parking for all our trucks for a disruption-free move.
- Simple quoting: Easy to understand figures so there’s less to stress about.
- First-class onsite service: We treat your office and everything in it as if it were our own. After all, your phone, desk and computers are what you use to make a living.
- Total confidentiality: Your work is yours, we keep everything we see to ourselves.
- Experienced manpower: Our young, physically fit office movers are well trained with a boatload of experience. No computer server is too heavy, no workstation too complex.
- Top of the line trucks: Modern, clean and fully insured.
- State of the art tools:Our crew bring all the dollies, trolleys and removalist pads
- Dismantling where required:desks and workstations mounted into floors, building signs or anything else can be taken apart for transportation and put back together.
- Affordable, appropriate pricing:We price according to the scale of your move. We guarantee we’ll beat any local quote.
Find us in Sydney on 1300 061 658 or send us an email.
| 2 Men + 4.5 Tonne Truck
|| 3 Men + 6.5 Tonne Truck
|| 3 Men + 10 Tonne Truck
||3 men + 14 tonne truck
(30 Minute Increments)
|$65per half hour||$105per half hour||$110per half hour||$115per half hour|
(30 Minute Increments)
|$75per half hour||$115per half hour||$120per half hour||$125per half hour|
- The call out fee covers the driving time and cost associated with allocating 1,2,3 men & a truck to your home/office to commence work. Regardless of how far we have to travel to reach the starting point you're only paying a 30 minute call out fee or half your hourly hourly rate. (SYDNEY METRO ONLY)
- All jobs are charged in 30 minute increments, minimum 2 hour charge.
- Additional manpower - $60/per hour /per man (available upon client's request).
- Class B toll charges apply when travelling on toll roads to, from and during your move.
- A fuel levy applies when the travelling distance between destinations is over.20km (10%), 50km (15%), 200km (%20)